Wednesday 18 May 2016

A festival of lights

Perhaps one of the greatest natural wonders of this planet, the Northern Lights are a sight to behold, providing a celestial and spiritual feeling. It lets the human population catch a glimpse of the universe and puts into perspective how tiny we are compared to the rest of the billions of astronomical aspects out there.

The Northern part of Norway is the best location to witness this phenomenon. Surrounding landscapes dotted with snow-covered peaks and blue-sea harbors contributes to the serenity and calmness of the natural lights. I have never been to the Northern Lights, but to this day, remains on my bucket list. I've mentioned it here to hopefully inspire readers to consider putting this on their bucket list, as I truly believe that there can be nothing more pure than mother nature's luminescence. 

This official site, Northern Lights , nicely explains the science behind this wonder, as well as other travel need-to-know's. I hope I have inspired you to visit Norway's lights, as it is a magical place to behold. 

Signing out for now, 
Jaylin

1 comment:

  1. Great minds think alike Jaylin! Seeing the Northern Lights is also number 1 on my bucket list! I have also yet to see them, but fingers crossed I have a bit of time to get there before I kick the bucket! - Linda

    ReplyDelete