Tuesday 17 May 2016

Does Ballooning take your fancy?

Ballooning Cappadocia
Hi there its Graeme here posting the third item on my top three things on my bucket list. 

Having travelled to the Turkish city of Istanbul I discovered that it is a stunning country full of great food, interesting people and some amazing landscapes. While being there I only had had opportunity to explore Istanbul however I discovered that many travellers of the city also made they way to Cappadocia to take in the stunning landscape that could only be done justice by hot air balloon ride.





Not only is the scenery beautiful, it also has a rich history going back to times over 4000 years ago. The place is filled with interesting things to do such as exploring the caves and the largest underground city. If you got the opportunity to visit you would definitely want to spend a good couple of days here to soak up the views and history.


Graeme

No comments:

Post a Comment