Tuesday 17 May 2016

America, a place to consider

Hey guys. Recently listing my top 3 on my bucketlist, I've decided to share with you something I've done, and would highly recommend you considering this.

A couple years back, I had the opportunity to travel America with my family. With only 6 weeks, we crossed from one side of the country, to the other, and finally north then back down to LA. We visited LA Disneyland, a place filled with magic, New York, Washington, and several other cities along the east coast. We traveled to the north western states, and drove down towards LA, passing many famous cities such as Seattle and San Fransisco.

The entire experience was breath taking, as we got to experience a whole new culture. America is a great country with so many famous landmarks and sites to see. I would highly recommend this country to anyone wanting to travel. Feeling unsure on where to visit or do first? Then look no further than this brilliant site: Attractions of America.
Signing out for now,
Jaylin

No comments:

Post a Comment