Saturday 14 May 2016

Number 2 on my bucket list

Japan; an island country, filled with so much culture and tradition, it has made it hard for me not to put this country-to-visit on my bucket list. I've always admired the cherry blossoms that bloom in abundance across the country. shrouding myself in the colours of the seasons and experiencing the many traditions of Japan is a must do.

Many attractions such as Mt Fugi, and the Hiroshima Peace memorials are places I all want to visit someday. The abundance of festivals and different cuisines to taste gets me so excited.
The tranquility and business of Japan draws me closer to wanting to visit. I await eagerly to the day I get the chance.

Check this site out for more information on what you can do in Japan and various accommodation options: Top 10 Tourist Attractions
Signing out for now,
Jaylin


No comments:

Post a Comment