Sunday 15 May 2016

The most amazing places I've visited: #2

Hi again it's James here again with my second favourite destination I have been to. This spot would have to go to Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe and Zambia. Victoria falls is an amazing place to visit, it is full of natural beauty. The surrounding areas are all green and thriving from the Zambezi river which is also a water source for many animals such as hippos, crocodiles, giraffes, zebras, elephants and many birds. Victoria Falls is considered to be the largest waterfall in the world being 108 metres high and over 2 kilometres across. Its monstrous size means that the spray from the falls can be seen over 20 kilometres away! I visited Victoria Falls in 2012 on a family trip to South Africa, it is a destination suitable for all ages as everybody from my 4 year old cousin to my 80 year old grandpa loved it. I would definitely recommend visiting Victoria Falls as it is a truly breath taking experience which I am fortunate enough to have already ticked off my bucket list.

That's all from me for now but look out for my number 1 top location coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment