Friday 13 May 2016

The most amazing places I've visited: #3

Hi everyone, it's James here and I'm going to be telling you about the top 3 places that I have been to. Number 3 on the list is going to be The Great Wall of China! In 2007 I travelled to China with my family. After visiting many amazing places including the Forbidden City and the Terracotta Warriors we visited the Great Wall. Learning about the wall created in the Ming dynasty approximately 600 years ago in a period of 200 years was an amazing educational experience. Actually walking along the wall and seeing its size was a breath taking experience and an engineering masterpiece.

You can find more information on the Great Wall of China, its history and travel guides at the official website: GreatWall-of-China


No comments:

Post a Comment