Monday 16 May 2016

Is this on your list?

Linda here again....I'm still dreaming of holidays instead of concentrating on work (dont tell my boss!). I just returned recently from a trip to Bali where I crossed off a few more things on my list, including seeing the rice terraces at Tegalallang and Jatulwih. They were certainly impressive - I dont think I have ever seen soooooo much green in my life!





One thing that isnt on my list though is trying Kopi Luwah coffee. Some of you might be familiar with this from the Jack Nicholson movie "The Bucket List" - where his number one item on his bucket list was to drink his Kopi Luwah coffee at the top of Mount Everest. If you don't already know, Kopi Luwah is the most expensive coffee in the world. It is made from coffee beans that are eaten, and pooped out by luwaks (also known as civets - a small ferret like creature)! I'm not a coffee fan, but for many this is high up on their bucket lists - is it on yours?! Its probably worth mentioning it, if it is on your list to make sure you visit a reputable supplier (sadly the luwaks can be mistreated). Check out www.kopiluwak.org for more info.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment