Friday 13 May 2016

Number 3 on my bucket list

London, United Kingdom: Home of Royals alike

The Capital of England, London is home to the Royal family and the current heir, Queen Elizabeth the II. This buzzling capital is a popular tourist attraction for travelers alike, who come to experience the wonders of London and its culture. 

Personally, I myself have always wanted to visit this city, to explore the streets and taste the food of London. Many iconic attractions such as the Big Ben and the Buckingham Palace are listed high on my 'to do' list, as well as the London Eye and the Tower Bridge. Not only are these grand attractions a must see, other sites to behold include simply strolling down the streets of London and experiencing various market places. 

This wondrous city has much to offer, and hence why it has earned a place on my bucket list. Someday, I hope to visit there and experience the wonders of London. 

If you feel like visiting London someday, click here for a list of things to do in this Royal Capital. 

Signing out, for now.
Jaylin


No comments:

Post a Comment