Monday 16 May 2016

Finally, number 1 on my bucket list!

Hey! So I've finally reached my number 1 on my bucket list!

If you've ever wanted to travel to a new world, then you need not look any further than the sea. In all honesty, putting on your snorkling gear and diving down below the water surface opens up your eyes to the wonders of the marine life. This is something I've ticked off my bucket list but never the less it was one of the best experiences of my life. I was able to witness fish of all shapes and colours, turtles that swam so close to me and the vibrant colours of corals. Green Island was where I went, and it is just one of the many islands scattered across the Great Barrier reef that holds these wonders.


If you are a creature lover and an adventurer, then I would highly recommend you listing this activity on your bucket list. The sea really is a beautiful and calming place to go and just surrounding yourself with the reef life is a truly special thing.
If you would like to immerse yourself in another world, then be sure to check out this site for info on snorkeling and tours: Green Island 

Well that was my number 1 on my bucket list, but be sure to look out for other posts regarding other cool things to see, do, feel, hear or taste.
Signing out for now,
Jaylin


No comments:

Post a Comment